Monday, July 8, 2013

The Landmark First Post!

Hello, potential and future readers/viewers. And people who find this blog some time down the line and thereafter decide to start from the beginning--hello to you, too!

As soon as I get hold of my camera--spiders are currently guarding it--I'll start posting pictures of the outfits I wear. Of the interesting ones, anyway: you don't need to see my pajamas. (Fine, if you must know, they generally consist of a band tee and shorts).

I think each post will also have a bit of commentary. And, whenever applicable, I'll share something that inspired the outfit (songs, books/articles/writings, anecdotes, etc). DIY's that don't heavily feature sewing* will also pop up from time to time. On days where I don't have an outfit to share, I'll post something that's--even only tangentially--related to style/fashion/maybe art, on a broader scale. As soon as I figure out how much work all this is, I'll set a regular schedule for everything. :3.

*I'm only able to sew the most basic of stitches. Any DIYs involving sewing won't be so great. I might have friends who are absolutely amazing at it guest-post, though. :D. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment